Scrabble word: APOSTOLIC
Is APOSTOLIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APOSTOLIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or deriving from the Apostles or their teachings
- adj - proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles
- Of, relating to, or contemporary with the 12 Apostles.
- Of or relating to the faith, teaching, or practice of the 12 Apostles.
- Of or relating to a succession of spiritual authority from the 12 Apostles, regarded by Anglicans, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, and some others to have been perpetuated by successive ordinations of bishops and to be requisite for valid orders and administration of sacraments.
- Of or relating to the pope as the successor of Saint Peter; papal.
There are 9 letters in APOSTOLIC: A C I L O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOSTOLIC
Click to search all anagrams of APOSTOLIC plus a wildcard: APOSTOLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOSTOLIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APOSTOLIC
Lookup in Wiki for APOSTOLIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.