Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOTOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOTOMA exist?
Definitions of SCOTOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - an isolated area of diminished vision within the visual field
- n - a blind spot in the field of vision
There are 7 letters in SCOTOMA: A C M O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOTOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOTOMA plus a wildcard: SCOTOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOTOMA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOTOMA
- ... care if you enroll in one of these active scotoma clinical trials
- Simulated Central scotoma
- Example of a deep centralized scotoma
- Example image showing small deep central scotoma as may be caused by ...
- scotoma Simply a Natural Blind Spot
- Hemianopic scotoma an area of decreased or lost vision that affects ...
- Rotor & Wing Magazine Seeing the Light
- scotoma - definition of scotoma in the Medical dictionary - by the ...