Scrabble word: PATERNOSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATERNOSTER exist?
Definitions of PATERNOSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the Lord's Prayer in Latin
- noun - a type of lift having a chain of open compartments that move continually in an endless loop so that (agile) passengers can step on or off at each floor
- Often Paternoster.
- One of the large beads on a rosary on which the Lord’s Prayer is said.
- A sequence of words spoken as a prayer or a magic formula.
- A weighted fishing line having several jointed attachments for hooks connected by beadlike swivels.
- An elevator constructed of a series of doorless compartments hung on chains that move slowly and continuously, allowing passengers to step on and off at will.
There are 11 letters in PATERNOSTER: A E E N O P R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATERNOSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATERNOSTER plus a wildcard: PATERNOSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATERNOSTER
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATERNOSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.