Scrabble word: TRANSPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPORT exist?
Definitions of TRANSPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as a means of transportation
- noun - an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- verb - move something or somebody around
- verb - move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- verb - hold spellbound
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To carry from one place to another; convey.
- To move to strong emotion; carry away; enrapture.
- To send abroad to a penal colony; deport.
- The act of transporting; conveyance.
- The condition of being transported by emotion; rapture.
- A ship or an aircraft used to transport troops or military equipment.
- A vehicle, such as an aircraft, used to transport passengers, mail, or freight.
- A system for transporting passengers: public transport.
- A deported convict.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPORT: A N O P R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPORT plus a wildcard: TRANSPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPORT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSPORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.