Scrabble word: TRANSPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPORT exist?
Definitions of TRANSPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as a means of transportation
- noun - an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- verb - move something or somebody around
- verb - move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- verb - hold spellbound
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To carry from one place to another; convey.
- To move to strong emotion; carry away; enrapture.
- To send abroad to a penal colony; deport.
- The act of transporting; conveyance.
- The condition of being transported by emotion; rapture.
- A ship or an aircraft used to transport troops or military equipment.
- A vehicle, such as an aircraft, used to transport passengers, mail, or freight.
- A system for transporting passengers: public transport.
- A deported convict.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPORT: A N O P R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPORT plus a wildcard: TRANSPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPORT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words