Scrabble word: RETREAT
Is RETREAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETREAT in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat
- noun - a place of privacy
- noun - (military) a signal to begin a withdrawal from a dangerous position
- noun - (military) a bugle call signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset
- noun - an area where you can be alone
- noun - withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
- noun - the act of withdrawing or going backward (especially to escape something hazardous or unpleasant)
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - move away, as for privacy
- verb - move back
- verb - make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity
- The act or process of withdrawing, especially from something hazardous, formidable, or unpleasant.
- The process of going backward or receding from a position or condition gained.
- A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security.
- A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude.
- A period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, and study: a religious retreat.
- Withdrawal of a military force from a dangerous position or from an enemy attack.
- The signal for such withdrawal.
- A bugle call or drumbeat signaling the lowering of the flag at sunset, as on a military base.
- The military ceremony of lowering the flag.
- To fall or draw back; withdraw or retire.
- To move (a chess piece) back.
- verb - to go back or backward
There are 7 letters in RETREAT: A E E R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETREAT
Click to search all anagrams of RETREAT plus a wildcard: RETREAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETREAT
Images for RETREAT
Lookup in Wiki for RETREAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.