Scrabble word: PROSTRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSTRATE exist?
Definitions of PROSTRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - get into a prostrate position, as in submission
- verb - render helpless or defenseless
- verb - throw down flat, as on the ground
- adj - stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- adj - lying face downward
- To make (oneself) bow or kneel down in humility or adoration.
- To throw down flat.
- To lay low; overcome.
- Lying face down, as in submission or adoration.
- Lying down at full length.
- Physically or emotionally incapacitated; overcome.
- Growing flat along the ground.
There are 9 letters in PROSTRATE: A E O P R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSTRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSTRATE plus a wildcard: PROSTRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSTRATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSTRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.