Scrabble word: MINISTERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINISTERIAL exist?
Definitions of MINISTERIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a minister of religion or the minister's office
- adj - of or relating to a government minister or ministry
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a minister of religion or of the ministry.
- Of or relating to administrative and executive duties and functions of government.
- Of, relating to, or being a mandatory act or duty admitting of no personal discretion or judgment in its performance.
- Acting or serving as an agent; instrumental.
There are 11 letters in MINISTERIAL: A E I I I L M N R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINISTERIAL plus a wildcard: MINISTERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINISTERIAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINISTERIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.