Scrabble word: INITIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INITIAL exist?
Definitions of INITIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the first letter of a word (especially a person's name)
- verb - mark with one's initials
- adj - occurring at the beginning
- Of, relating to, or occurring at the beginning; first: took the initial step toward reconciliation.
- Designating the first letter or letters of a word.
- The first letter of a proper name.
- The first letter of a word.
- A large, often highly decorated letter set at the beginning of a chapter, verse, or paragraph.
- verb - to mark with the first letters of one's name
There are 7 letters in INITIAL: A I I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INITIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INITIAL plus a wildcard: INITIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INITIAL
Images for INITIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.