Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILITIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILITIA exist?
Definitions of MILITIA in dictionaries:
- noun - civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army
- noun - the entire body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service
- An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
- A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
- The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
- n - a citizen army
There are 7 letters in MILITIA: A I I I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILITIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILITIA plus a wildcard: MILITIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILITIA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILITIA
- Revolutionary militia soldiers and officer. Years later Meriwether ...
- Thecombined militia company- Outwaters Heards and 24th CMR. Photo ...
- If You Oppose Abortion You May Be a militia Member The Real Revo
- Wacko militia groups on the rise Applesauce - Rockford IL ...
- Rapid Growth of militia Fueled by Politics Impact Lab
- Continental militia on the march - a battle re-enactment used in the ...
- militia 0n The Battle Road Massachusetts USA pictures free use ...
- Undercover FBI Agent Helped In Sting Of Hutaree militia
- Americannationalmilitia.com Freedom Guardian