Scrabble word: MILITIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILITIA exist?
Definitions of MILITIA in dictionaries:
- noun - civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army
- noun - the entire body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service
- An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
- A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
- The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
- noun - a citizen army
There are 7 letters in MILITIA: A I I I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILITIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILITIA plus a wildcard: MILITIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILITIA
Images for MILITIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.