Scrabble word: MILITIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILITIA exist?
Definitions of MILITIA in dictionaries:
- noun - civilians trained as soldiers but not part of the regular army
- noun - the entire body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service
- An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.
- A military force that is not part of a regular army and is subject to call for service in an emergency.
- The whole body of physically fit civilians eligible by law for military service.
- noun - a citizen army