Scrabble word: REPRODUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRODUCTION exist?
Definitions of REPRODUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of generating offspring
- noun - recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
- noun - copy that is not the original
- noun - the act of making copies
- noun - the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- The act of reproducing or the condition or process of being reproduced.
- Something reproduced, especially in the faithfulness of its resemblance to the form and elements of the original: the realistic quality of the sound reproduction; a fine reproduction of an Adams mantel.
- The sexual or asexual process by which organisms generate others of the same kind.
There are 12 letters in REPRODUCTION: C D E I N O O P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRODUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRODUCTION plus a wildcard: REPRODUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRODUCTION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRODUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.