Scrabble word: CORRUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRUPT exist?
Definitions of CORRUPT in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - alter from the original
- adj - lacking in integrity
- adj - not straight
- adj - containing errors or alterations
- adj - touched by rot or decay
- Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
- Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
- Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.
- Tainted; putrid.
- To destroy or subvert the honesty or integrity of.
- To ruin morally; pervert.
- To taint; contaminate.
- To cause to become rotten; spoil.
- To become corrupt.
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of