Scrabble word: CORRUPT
Is CORRUPT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORRUPT in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - alter from the original
- adj - lacking in integrity
- adj - not straight
- adj - containing errors or alterations
- adj - touched by rot or decay
- Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
- Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
- Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.
- Tainted; putrid.
- To destroy or subvert the honesty or integrity of.
- To ruin morally; pervert.
- To taint; contaminate.
- To cause to become rotten; spoil.
- To become corrupt.
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of
There are 7 letters in CORRUPT: C O P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRUPT
Click to search all anagrams of CORRUPT plus a wildcard: CORRUPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRUPT
Images for CORRUPT
Lookup in Wiki for CORRUPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.