Scrabble word: CORRUPTION
Is CORRUPTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORRUPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of integrity or honesty (especially susceptibility to bribery)
- noun - in a state of progressive putrefaction
- noun - decay of matter (as by rot or oxidation)
- noun - moral perversion
- noun - destroying someone's (or some group's) honesty or loyalty
- noun - inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony)
- The act or process of corrupting.
- The state of being corrupt.
- Decay; rot.
- Something that corrupts.
There are 10 letters in CORRUPTION: C I N O O P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRUPTION
Click to search all anagrams of CORRUPTION plus a wildcard: CORRUPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRUPTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRUPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.