Scrabble word: PRIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIOR exist?
Definitions of PRIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a religious order
- adj - earlier in time
- Preceding in time or order: “[They] insist that foreign vessels seeking access obtain prior approval” (Seymour M.
- Preceding in importance or value: a prior consideration.
- A monastic officer in charge of a priory or ranking next below the abbot of an abbey.
- One of the ruling magistrates of the medieval Italian republic of Florence.
- noun - an officer in a monastery