Scrabble word: PRIOR
Is PRIOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a religious order
- adj - earlier in time
- Preceding in time or order: “[They] insist that foreign vessels seeking access obtain prior approval” (Seymour M.
- Preceding in importance or value: a prior consideration.
- A monastic officer in charge of a priory or ranking next below the abbot of an abbey.
- One of the ruling magistrates of the medieval Italian republic of Florence.
- noun - an officer in a monastery
There are 5 letters in PRIOR: I O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIOR
Click to search all anagrams of PRIOR plus a wildcard: PRIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIOR
Images for PRIOR
Lookup in Wiki for PRIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.