Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OROIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OROIDE exist?
Definitions of OROIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - alloy of copper and tin and zinc
- An alloy of copper, zinc, and tin, used in imitation gold jewelry.
- n - an alloy used to imitate gold
There are 6 letters in OROIDE: D E I O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OROIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OROIDE plus a wildcard: OROIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OROIDE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OROIDE
- Escrito por oroide08143135 el 03092009 1851 Comentarios (0)
- Agelas KMLE - ...
- oroide Gold Jewelry (Registered). This Jewellery has Established its ...
- dinastiyang shang shang dynastydisadvantages tai shang tao jun
- The world of the Robotech Masters also known as The Super Dimension ...
- Times Crossword Corner Monday April 21 2008 Edgar Fontaine
- demo) cover art
- functionality of old iowa barns - barns for sale in iowa
- Recrutement Garde de Nuit FORUM WAKFU Forum de discussion du ...
- ... Cu83% Zn 17% Sn 0.5% Fe 0.3% also known as Oreide or oroide