Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORPEDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORPEDO exist?
Definitions of TORPEDO in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - an explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
- noun - a small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper
- noun - a small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it
- noun - armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
- noun - any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
- verb - attack or hit with torpedoes
- A cigar-shaped, self-propelled underwater projectile launched from a submarine, an aircraft, or a ship and designed to detonate on contact with or in the vicinity of a target.
- Any of various submarine explosive devices, especially a submarine mine.
- A small explosive placed on a railroad track that is fired by the weight of the train to sound a warning of an approaching hazard.
- An explosive fired in an oil or gas well to begin or increase the flow.
- A small firework consisting of some gravel wrapped in tissue paper with a percussion cap that explodes when thrown against a hard surface.
- See <A href="AHD3_E.
- A professional assassin or thug.
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- To attack, strike, or sink with a torpedo.
- To destroy decisively; wreck: torpedo efforts at reform.
- v - to damage or sink with an underwater missile
There are 7 letters in TORPEDO: D E O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORPEDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORPEDO plus a wildcard: TORPEDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORPEDO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORPEDO
- torpedo.txt or torpedo.pov
- FileUSN MK-46 Mod 5 lightweight torpedo.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Ultra Electronics offers a complete suite of torpedo defense sensors ...
- FileMk44 torpedo Kanoya Museum.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- torpedoes either use batteries and an electric motor or a special kind ...
- ... launching a Stingray torpedo from one of its four 324mm torpedo tubes
- How to torpedo yourself at Church By Common Consent a Mormon Blog
- MK-48 torpedo
- The Black Shark heavyweight torpedo developed by DCN and Whitehead ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.