Scrabble word: PRODUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCT exist?
Definitions of PRODUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - commodities offered for sale
- noun - an artifact that has been created by someone or some process
- noun - a quantity obtained by multiplication
- noun - a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction
- noun - a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances
- noun - the set of elements common to two or more sets
- Something produced by human or mechanical effort or by a natural process.
- A direct result; a consequence: “Is history the product of impersonal social and economic forces?” (Anthony Lewis).
- A substance resulting from a chemical reaction.
- The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together.
- A scalar product.
- A vector product.
- noun - something produced by labor or effort