Scrabble word: PRODUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCTION exist?
Definitions of PRODUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act or process of producing something
- noun - a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television
- noun - an artifact that has been created by someone or some process
- noun - (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law
- noun - the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
- noun - a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated
- noun - (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale
- noun - the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
- The act or process of producing: timber used for the production of lumber and paper.
- The fact or process of being produced: a movie going into production.
- The creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services.
- Something produced; a product.
- An amount or quantity produced; output.
- A work of art or literature.
- A work produced for the stage, screen, television, or radio.
- A staging or presentation of a theatrical work: a new Broadway production of a musical.
- An exaggerated spectacle or display: proposed on his knees, making a real production of it.
There are 10 letters in PRODUCTION: C D I N O O P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRODUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODUCTION plus a wildcard: PRODUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODUCTION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRODUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.