Scrabble word: RIPCORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPCORD exist?
Definitions of RIPCORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is pulled to open the gasbag of a balloon wide enough to release gas and so causes the balloon to descend
- noun - a cord that is pulled to open a parachute from its pack during a descent
- A cord pulled to release the pack of a parachute.
- A cord pulled to release gas from a balloon.
- noun - a cord pulled to release a parachute
There are 7 letters in RIPCORD: C D I O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPCORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPCORD plus a wildcard: RIPCORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPCORD
Images for RIPCORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.