Scrabble word: PUTRID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTRID exist?
Definitions of PUTRID in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or attended by putrefaction
- adj - in an advanced state of decomposition and having a foul odor
- adj - morally corrupt or evil
- Decomposed and foul-smelling; rotten.
- Proceeding from, relating to, or exhibiting putrefaction.
- Morally rotten; corrupt: “and all the while scarlet thoughts, putrid fantasies, and no love” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Extremely objectionable; vile.
- adv - being in a decomposed, foul-smelling state [adj] : PUTRIDLY