Scrabble word: PUTRID
Is PUTRID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PUTRID in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or attended by putrefaction
- adj - in an advanced state of decomposition and having a foul odor
- adj - morally corrupt or evil
- Decomposed and foul-smelling; rotten.
- Proceeding from, relating to, or exhibiting putrefaction.
- Morally rotten; corrupt: “and all the while scarlet thoughts, putrid fantasies, and no love” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Extremely objectionable; vile.
- adv - being in a decomposed, foul-smelling state [adj] : PUTRIDLY
There are 6 letters in PUTRID: D I P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUTRID
Click to search all anagrams of PUTRID plus a wildcard: PUTRID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTRID
Images for PUTRID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.