Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUTRID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTRID exist?
Definitions of PUTRID in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or attended by putrefaction
- adj - in an advanced state of decomposition and having a foul odor
- adj - morally corrupt or evil
- Decomposed and foul-smelling; rotten.
- Proceeding from, relating to, or exhibiting putrefaction.
- Morally rotten; corrupt: “and all the while scarlet thoughts, putrid fantasies, and no love” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Extremely objectionable; vile.
- adv - being in a decomposed, foul-smelling state [adj] : PUTRIDLY
There are 6 letters in PUTRID: D I P R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTRID plus a wildcard: PUTRID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTRID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUTRID
- Word Meanings putrid
- pk Bin Blister
- putrid Pretzel
- putrid Sardine - Trash Pack Collectors Tool - Moose Toys
- ... by Fresh Prints Clothing putrid Princess Peach Month of Monsters
- putrid Pile House Of Dementia Cd Season of Mist the metal shop ...
- EXTREME GORE putrid PILE En Venezuela
- putrid Pile - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal Archives
- putrid Pile - The Pleasure In Suffering (2005) [Reissue 2011] [HQ ...