Scrabble word: DISRUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISRUPT exist?
Definitions of DISRUPT in dictionaries:
- verb - make a break in
- verb - throw into disorder
- verb - interfere in someone else's activity
- To throw into confusion or disorder: Protesters disrupted the candidate’s speech.
- To interrupt or impede the progress, movement, or procedure of: Our efforts in the garden were disrupted by an early frost.
- To break or burst; rupture.
- verb - to throw into confusion
There are 7 letters in DISRUPT: D I P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISRUPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISRUPT plus a wildcard: DISRUPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISRUPT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISRUPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.