Scrabble word: TOROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOROID exist?
Definitions of TOROID in dictionaries:
- noun - the doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- A surface generated by a closed curve rotating about, but not intersecting or containing, an axis in its own plane.
- A solid having such a surface.
- A body having the shape of a toroid.
- adj - a type of geometric surface [n -S] : TOROIDAL