Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOROID exist?
Definitions of TOROID in dictionaries:
- noun - the doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- A surface generated by a closed curve rotating about, but not intersecting or containing, an axis in its own plane.
- A solid having such a surface.
- A body having the shape of a toroid.
- adj - a type of geometric surface [n -S] : TOROIDAL
There are 6 letters in TOROID: D I O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOROID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOROID plus a wildcard: TOROID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOROID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOROID
- Filetoroid core.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Magnetic Field of toroid
- toroid - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Here is an example of a Clockwise wound toroid.
- The Autotransformer Miracle Whip
- Magnetic Field of a toroid
- toroidal Space
- Field Inside an Air-Core toroid Coil
- ... dual-mono power supplies with a separate toroid and ps board per amp
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.