Scrabble word: RECRUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECRUIT exist?
Definitions of RECRUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a recently enlisted soldier
- noun - any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
- verb - register formally as a participant or member
- verb - seek to employ
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- To engage (persons) for military service.
- To strengthen or raise (an armed force) by enlistment.
- To supply with new members or employees.
- To enroll or seek to enroll: colleges recruiting minority students.
- To replenish.
- To renew or restore the health, vitality, or intensity of.
- To raise a military force.
- To obtain replacements for or new supplies of something lost, wasted, or needed.
- To regain lost health or strength; recover.
- A newly engaged member of a military force, especially one of the lowest rank or grade.
- A new member of an organization or a body.
- verb - to engage for military service