Scrabble word: RECRUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECRUIT exist?
Definitions of RECRUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a recently enlisted soldier
- noun - any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
- verb - register formally as a participant or member
- verb - seek to employ
- verb - cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- To engage (persons) for military service.
- To strengthen or raise (an armed force) by enlistment.
- To supply with new members or employees.
- To enroll or seek to enroll: colleges recruiting minority students.
- To replenish.
- To renew or restore the health, vitality, or intensity of.
- To raise a military force.
- To obtain replacements for or new supplies of something lost, wasted, or needed.
- To regain lost health or strength; recover.
- A newly engaged member of a military force, especially one of the lowest rank or grade.
- A new member of an organization or a body.
- verb - to engage for military service
There are 7 letters in RECRUIT: C E I R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECRUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECRUIT plus a wildcard: RECRUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECRUIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECRUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.