Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURMERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURMERIC exist?
Definitions of TURMERIC in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated tropical plant of India having yellow flowers and a large aromatic deep yellow rhizome
- noun - ground dried rhizome of the turmeric plant used as seasoning
- A widely cultivated tropical plant (Curcuma domestica) of India, having yellow flowers and an aromatic, somewhat fleshy rhizome.
- The powdered rhizome of this plant, used as a condiment and a yellow dye.
- Any of several other plants having similar rhizomes.
- noun - an East Indian herb
There are 8 letters in TURMERIC: C E I M R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURMERIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURMERIC plus a wildcard: TURMERIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURMERIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURMERIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.