Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURMERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURMERIC exist?
Definitions of TURMERIC in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated tropical plant of India having yellow flowers and a large aromatic deep yellow rhizome
- noun - ground dried rhizome of the turmeric plant used as seasoning
- A widely cultivated tropical plant (Curcuma domestica) of India, having yellow flowers and an aromatic, somewhat fleshy rhizome.
- The powdered rhizome of this plant, used as a condiment and a yellow dye.
- Any of several other plants having similar rhizomes.
- n - an East Indian herb
There are 8 letters in TURMERIC: C E I M R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURMERIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURMERIC plus a wildcard: TURMERIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURMERIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURMERIC
- Three Simple turmeric Uses for Skincare Cuisine and Disease ...
- Fileturmericroot.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- turmeric 300x200 Effectiveness of turmeric
- How to Grow turmeric Backyard Gardening Blog
- 20 Uses for turmeric KORA Organics Blog
- ... turmeric. I am going to share my good old memories with turmeric with
- turmeric Ground - Buy Spices Online Savory Spice Shop
- Biodiversity Heritage Library for Europe Spice of the Week turmeric
- turmeric More than Orange The Acupunc
- turmeric gains 1.64% Business Standard