Scrabble word: ADMINISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMINISTER exist?
Definitions of ADMINISTER in dictionaries:
- verb - work in an administrative capacity
- verb - perform (a church sacrament) ritually
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- verb - direct the taking of
- To have charge of; manage.
- To give or apply in a formal way: administer the last rites.
- To apply as a remedy: administer a sedative.
- To mete out; dispense: administer justice.
- To manage or dispose of (a trust or an estate) under a will or an official appointment.
- To impose, offer, or tender (an oath, for example).
- To manage as an administrator.
- To minister: administering to their every whim.
There are 10 letters in ADMINISTER: A D E I I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMINISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMINISTER plus a wildcard: ADMINISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMINISTER
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMINISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.