Is ADMINISTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADMINISTER in various dictionaries:
- verb - work in an administrative capacity
- verb - perform (a church sacrament) ritually
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- verb - direct the taking of
- To have charge of; manage.
- To give or apply in a formal way: administer the last rites.
- To apply as a remedy: administer a sedative.
- To mete out; dispense: administer justice.
- To manage or dispose of (a trust or an estate) under a will or an official appointment.
- To impose, offer, or tender (an oath, for example).
- To manage as an administrator.
- To minister: administering to their every whim.
There are 10 letters in ADMINISTER: A D E I I M N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMINISTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADMINISTER, to go: ADMINISTER?
Rearrange the letters in ADMINISTER and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ADMINISTER
9 letters out of ADMINISTER
8 letters out of ADMINISTER
7 letters out of ADMINISTER
6 letters out of ADMINISTER
5 letters out of ADMINISTER
4 letters out of ADMINISTER
3 letters out of ADMINISTER
2 letters out of ADMINISTER
Contextual use of ADMINISTER
What's nearby ADMINISTER
Lookup in Wiki for ADMINISTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADMINISTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADMINISTER"