Scrabble word: MERIDIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERIDIAN exist?
Definitions of MERIDIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - a town in eastern Mississippi
- noun - an imaginary great circle on the surface of the earth passing through the north and south poles at right angles to the equator
- adj - of or happening at noon
- adj - being at the best stage of development
- An imaginary great circle on the earth’s surface passing through the North and South geographic poles.
- Either half of such a great circle from pole to pole.
- A great circle passing through the two poles of the celestial sphere and the zenith of a given observer.
- A curve on a surface of revolution, formed by the intersection of the surface with a plane containing the axis of revolution.
- A plane section of a surface of revolution containing the axis of revolution.
- Any of the longitudinal lines or pathways on the body along which the acupuncture points are distributed.
- The highest point in the sky reached by the sun or another celestial body; a zenith.
- The highest point or stage of development; peak: “Men come to their meridian at various periods of their lives” (John Henry Newman).
- See median strip.
- Of or relating to a meridian; meridional.
- Of or at midday: the meridian hour.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the highest point, as of development or power: the empire in its meridian period.
- noun - a circle around the earth passing through both poles
There are 8 letters in MERIDIAN: A D E I I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERIDIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERIDIAN plus a wildcard: MERIDIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERIDIAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERIDIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.