Scrabble word: TIMID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMID exist?
Definitions of TIMID in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are fearful and cautious
- adj - showing fear and lack of confidence
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- Lacking self-confidence; shy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “hesitating to take action or assert oneself out of fear, apprehensiveness, or lack of self-confidence”: too timid to protest; timorous of venturing an opinion.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY