Scrabble word: TIMID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIMID exist?
Definitions of TIMID in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are fearful and cautious
- adj - showing fear and lack of confidence
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- Lacking self-confidence; shy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “hesitating to take action or assert oneself out of fear, apprehensiveness, or lack of self-confidence”: too timid to protest; timorous of venturing an opinion.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
There are 5 letters in TIMID: D I I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIMID plus a wildcard: TIMID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIMID
Images for TIMID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.