Scrabble word: TIMID
Is TIMID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMID in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who are fearful and cautious
- adj - showing fear and lack of confidence
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- Lacking self-confidence; shy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “hesitating to take action or assert oneself out of fear, apprehensiveness, or lack of self-confidence”: too timid to protest; timorous of venturing an opinion.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
There are 5 letters in TIMID: D I I M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMID
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMID, to go: TIMID?
Rearrange the letters in TIMID and see some winning combinations
Images for TIMID
Lookup in Wiki for TIMID
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.