Scrabble word: IMPLICATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLICATIONS exist?
Definitions of IMPLICATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - an accusation that brings into intimate and usually incriminating connection
- noun - a logical relation between propositions p and q of the form `if p then q'
- noun - a relation implicated by virtue of involvement or close connection (especially an incriminating involvement)
There are 12 letters in IMPLICATIONS: A C I I I L M N O P S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLICATIONS plus a wildcard: IMPLICATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLICATIONS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLICATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.