Scrabble word: POLITICIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICIAN exist?
Definitions of POLITICIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a leader engaged in civil administration
- noun - a person active in party politics
- noun - a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways
- One who is actively involved in politics, especially party politics.
- One who holds or seeks a political office.
- One who seeks personal or partisan gain, often by scheming and maneuvering: “Mothers may still want their favorite sons to grow up to be President, but... they do not want them to become politicians in the process” (John F.
- One who is skilled or experienced in the science or administration of government.