Scrabble word: POLITICIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICIAN exist?
Definitions of POLITICIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a leader engaged in civil administration
- noun - a person active in party politics
- noun - a schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways
- One who is actively involved in politics, especially party politics.
- One who holds or seeks a political office.
- One who seeks personal or partisan gain, often by scheming and maneuvering: “Mothers may still want their favorite sons to grow up to be President, but... they do not want them to become politicians in the process” (John F.
- One who is skilled or experienced in the science or administration of government.
There are 10 letters in POLITICIAN: A C I I I L N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITICIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITICIAN plus a wildcard: POLITICIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITICIAN
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLITICIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.