Scrabble word: IMPLICATION
Is IMPLICATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPLICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - a meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- noun - an accusation that brings into intimate and usually incriminating connection
- noun - a logical relation between propositions p and q of the form `if p then q'
- noun - a relation implicated by virtue of involvement or close connection (especially an incriminating involvement)
- The act of implicating or the condition of being implicated.
- The act of implying or the condition of being implied.
- An indirect indication; a suggestion.
- An implied meaning; implicit significance.
- An inference.
There are 11 letters in IMPLICATION: A C I I I L M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLICATION
Click to search all anagrams of IMPLICATION plus a wildcard: IMPLICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLICATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.