Scrabble word: MASTERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTERING exist?
Definitions of MASTERING in dictionaries:
- noun - becoming proficient in the use of something
- noun - the act of making a master recording from which copies can be made
- verb - be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- verb - get on top of
- verb - have dominance or the power to defeat over
- verb - have a firm understanding or knowledge of
- verb - to become skilled in
There are 9 letters in MASTERING: A E G I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTERING plus a wildcard: MASTERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTERING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASTERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.