Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIGMA exist?
Definitions of STIGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach: “Party affiliation has never been more casual... The stigmata of decay are everywhere” (Arthur M.
- A small mark; a scar or birthmark.
- A mark or spot on the skin that bleeds as a symptom of hysteria.
- A mark or characteristic indicative of a history of a disease or abnormality.
- A small mark, spot, or pore, such as the respiratory spiracle of an insect or an eyespot in certain algae.
- The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.
- A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 6 letters in STIGMA: A G I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIGMA plus a wildcard: STIGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIGMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIGMA
- stigma Recovering from Mental Illness
- Thread Poking fun and stigma
- Geranium stigma Photo Pollen Wallpaper National Geographic Photo ...
- Breaking Down the Walls of stigma- Starts with You - Welcome to ...
- stigma Depression Anxiety Worry Post-Traumatic Stress
- ... Center Announces New Research Program in stigma and Global Health
- ... there will be a group discussion about tackling mental health stigma
- Mental Health & stigma
- stigma of Mental Illness East Villagers Non-Profit Community News
- In Pursuit Examining stigma Us vs. Them