Scrabble word: STIGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIGMA exist?
Definitions of STIGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach: “Party affiliation has never been more casual... The stigmata of decay are everywhere” (Arthur M.
- A small mark; a scar or birthmark.
- A mark or spot on the skin that bleeds as a symptom of hysteria.
- A mark or characteristic indicative of a history of a disease or abnormality.
- A small mark, spot, or pore, such as the respiratory spiracle of an insect or an eyespot in certain algae.
- The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.
- A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 6 letters in STIGMA: A G I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIGMA plus a wildcard: STIGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIGMA
Images for STIGMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.