Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIGMAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIGMAS exist?
Definitions of STIGMAS in dictionaries:
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 7 letters in STIGMAS: A G I M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIGMAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIGMAS plus a wildcard: STIGMAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIGMAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIGMAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.