Scrabble word: PESTIFEROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTIFEROUS exist?
Definitions of PESTIFEROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - contaminated with infecting organisms
- adj - likely to spread and cause an epidemic disease
- adj - tending to corrupt or pervert
- adj - causing irritation or annoyance
- Producing or breeding infectious disease.
- Infected with or contaminated by an epidemic disease.
- Morally evil or deadly; pernicious.
- Bothersome; annoying.
There are 11 letters in PESTIFEROUS: E E F I O P R S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESTIFEROUS plus a wildcard: PESTIFEROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTIFEROUS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESTIFEROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.