Scrabble word: REFUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFUTE exist?
Definitions of REFUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof
- verb - prove to be false or incorrect
- To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: refute testimony.
- To deny the accuracy or truth of: refuted the results of the poll.
- verb - to prove to be false or erroneous
There are 6 letters in REFUTE: E E F R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFUTE plus a wildcard: REFUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFUTE
Images for REFUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.