Scrabble word: FEATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATURE exist?
Definitions of FEATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent attribute or aspect of something
- noun - the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
- noun - the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
- noun - a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
- noun - (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
- noun - an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
- verb - have as a feature
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- Any of the distinct parts of the face, as the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Often features.
- A prominent or distinctive aspect, quality, or characteristic: a feature of one’s personality; a feature of the landscape.
- The main film presentation at a theater.
- A special attraction at an entertainment.
- A prominent or special article, story, or department in a newspaper or periodical.
- An item advertised or offered as particularly attractive or as an inducement: a washing machine with many features.
- Outward appearance; form or shape.
- Physical beauty.
- To give special attention to; display, publicize, or make prominent.
- To have or include as a prominent part or characteristic: The play featured two well-known actors.
- To depict or outline the features of.
- To picture mentally; imagine: Can you feature her in that hat? [Middle English feture, from Old French faiture, from Latin fact7ra, a working or making, from factus, past participle of facere, to make, do.
- verb - to give special prominence to