Scrabble word: FEATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATURE exist?
Definitions of FEATURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent attribute or aspect of something
- noun - the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
- noun - the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
- noun - a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
- noun - (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
- noun - an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
- verb - have as a feature
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- Any of the distinct parts of the face, as the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Often features.
- A prominent or distinctive aspect, quality, or characteristic: a feature of one’s personality; a feature of the landscape.
- The main film presentation at a theater.
- A special attraction at an entertainment.
- A prominent or special article, story, or department in a newspaper or periodical.
- An item advertised or offered as particularly attractive or as an inducement: a washing machine with many features.
- Outward appearance; form or shape.
- Physical beauty.
- To give special attention to; display, publicize, or make prominent.
- To have or include as a prominent part or characteristic: The play featured two well-known actors.
- To depict or outline the features of.
- To picture mentally; imagine: Can you feature her in that hat? [Middle English feture, from Old French faiture, from Latin fact7ra, a working or making, from factus, past participle of facere, to make, do.
- verb - to give special prominence to
There are 7 letters in FEATURE: A E E F R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATURE plus a wildcard: FEATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.