Scrabble word: FEATURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATURED exist?
Definitions of FEATURED in dictionaries:
- verb - have as a feature
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- adj - made a feature or highlight
- adj - having facial features as specified
- Given special prominence, attention, or publicity: a featured item at a sale; a featured actor.
- Having a specified kind of facial features.
- verb - to give special prominence to
There are 8 letters in FEATURED: A D E E F R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATURED plus a wildcard: FEATURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATURED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATURED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.