Scrabble word: FRAUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAUD exist?
Definitions of FRAUD in dictionaries:
- noun - intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - something intended to deceive
- A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
- A piece of trickery; a trick.
- One that defrauds; a cheat.
- One who assumes a false pose; an impostor.
There are 5 letters in FRAUD: A D F R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRAUD plus a wildcard: FRAUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAUD
Images for FRAUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.