Scrabble word: ESPOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESPOUSE exist?
Definitions of ESPOUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- To take in marriage; marry.
- To give (a woman) in marriage.
- To give one’s loyalty or support to (a cause, for example); adopt.
- verb - to enter into marriage
There are 7 letters in ESPOUSE: E E O P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESPOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESPOUSE plus a wildcard: ESPOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESPOUSE
Images for ESPOUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.