Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESPOUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESPOUSES exist?
Definitions of ESPOUSES in dictionaries:
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- v - to enter into marriage
There are 8 letters in ESPOUSES: E E O P S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESPOUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESPOUSES plus a wildcard: ESPOUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESPOUSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESPOUSES
- Sorrell espouses The Power of Apps The Drum
- Monique Wilson espouses local theater groups Features Extra PEP ...
- Preity Zinta espouses cause of widows cites Sonia Gandhi - Bollywood ...
- Paul Ryan espouses 19th century social Darwinism - reward the rich ...
- Bachmann dines with Trump espouses campaign optimism CNN ...
- Lucius Malfoy espouses The Language Of Racism And Eugenics Said Jason
- Research espouses The Healthy Effects of Video Games
- Samsung espouses Plasma TV With PS51F8500 & PS64F8500 (F8500) Launch
- Julia Gillard espouses
- Flick of a switch and the gina principles it espouses have been used ...