Scrabble word: PROFIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFIT exist?
Definitions of PROFIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - make a profit
- An advantageous gain or return; benefit.
- The return received on a business undertaking after all operating expenses have been met.
- Often profits.
- The return received on an investment after all charges have been paid.
- The rate of increase in the net worth of a business enterprise in a given accounting period.
- Income received from investments or property.
- The amount received for a commodity or service in excess of the original cost.
- To make a gain or profit.
- verb - to gain an advantage or benefit
There are 6 letters in PROFIT: F I O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFIT plus a wildcard: PROFIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFIT
Images for PROFIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.