Scrabble word: POUF
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUF exist?
Definitions of POUF in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - thick cushion used as a seat
- A woman’s hairstyle popular in the 18th century, characterized by high rolled puffs.
- A part of a garment, such as a dress, that is gathered into a puff.
- A rounded ottoman.
- adj - a loose roll of hair [n -S] : POUFED, POUFFY
There are 4 letters in POUF: F O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUF plus a wildcard: POUF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUF
Images for POUF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.