Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFUSE exist?
Definitions of PROFUSE in dictionaries:
- adj - produced or growing in extreme abundance
- Plentiful; copious: a field profuse with wildflowers.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “given with, giving with, or marked by unrestrained abundance”: profuse apologies; an exuberant growth of moss; lavish praise; lush vegetation; luxuriant hair; a prodigal party giver; a riotous growth of ferns.
- adj - pouring forth generously
There are 7 letters in PROFUSE: E F O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFUSE plus a wildcard: PROFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFUSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROFUSE
- SumosSucos embalados
- OM-42 (Ancient Wisdom) preparation for the i scroll before it was ...
- Protetor Solar profuse Water Gel Ensolei Fps33 60g - Proteo Solar ...
- profuse protetor solar
- Panvel Farmcias - profuse Essencele Gel Crem Ant Olhos 15
- 1205 Reunin Extraordinaria del Consejo de Entidades del CJRM. 3005 ...
- Hillsborough Kelvin MacKenzie offers profuse apologies to the people ...
- mt defiance7-Beargrass profuse on the descent
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- new comic available to read right here . It was originally drawn for ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.