Scrabble word: INTERROGATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERROGATIVE exist?
Definitions of INTERROGATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply
- noun - some linguists consider interrogative sentences to constitute a mood
- adj - relating to verbs in the so-called interrogative mood
- adj - relating to the use of or having the nature of an interrogation
- Asking a question or being of the nature of a question: an interrogative raising of the eyebrows.
- Of, relating to, or being an element or construction used to ask a question: an interrogative adverb; an interrogative particle.
- A word or form used to ask a question.
- A sentence or an expression that asks a question.
There are 13 letters in INTERROGATIVE: A E E G I I N O R R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERROGATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERROGATIVE plus a wildcard: INTERROGATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERROGATIVE
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERROGATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.