Scrabble word: VIGNETTE
Is VIGNETTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VIGNETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - a photograph whose edges shade off gradually
- noun - a small illustrative sketch (as sometimes placed at the beginning of chapters in books)
- A decorative design placed at the beginning or end of a book or chapter of a book or along the border of a page.
- An unbordered picture, often a portrait, that shades off into the surrounding color at the edges.
- A short, usually descriptive literary sketch.
- A short scene or incident, as from a movie.
- To soften the edges of (a picture) in vignette style.
- To describe in a brief way.
- verb - to describe briefly
There are 8 letters in VIGNETTE: E E G I N T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGNETTE
Click to search all anagrams of VIGNETTE plus a wildcard: VIGNETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGNETTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIGNETTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.