Scrabble word: VIGNETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGNETTE exist?
Definitions of VIGNETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief literary description
- noun - a photograph whose edges shade off gradually
- noun - a small illustrative sketch (as sometimes placed at the beginning of chapters in books)
- A decorative design placed at the beginning or end of a book or chapter of a book or along the border of a page.
- An unbordered picture, often a portrait, that shades off into the surrounding color at the edges.
- A short, usually descriptive literary sketch.
- A short scene or incident, as from a movie.
- To soften the edges of (a picture) in vignette style.
- To describe in a brief way.
- verb - to describe briefly