Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOVITIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVITIATE exist?
Definitions of NOVITIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period during which you are a novice (especially in a religious order)
- noun - someone who has entered a religious order but has not taken final vows
- The period of being a novice.
- A place where novices live.
- See novice (n.
There are 9 letters in NOVITIATE: A E I I N O T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOVITIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOVITIATE plus a wildcard: NOVITIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOVITIATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOVITIATE
- INFILTRATERZ...Alexian Brothers novitiate
- novitiate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The novitiate in Round Top New York
- CENOC Starts new inter-provincial novitiate
- novitiate House is at Pongumoodu Kerala State. During this period the ...
- novitiate life in the institute begins in the novitiate the purpose of ...
- Entrance to the novitiate at Annunciation Sisters of Life
- novitiate Buddhist ordination
- novitiate House