Scrabble word: INTROVERT
Is INTROVERT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTROVERT in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts
- verb - fold inwards
- verb - turn inside
- To turn or direct inward.
- To concentrate (one’s interests) upon oneself.
- To turn (a tubular organ or part) inward upon itself.
- One whose thoughts and feelings are directed toward oneself.
- An anatomical structure that is capable of being introverted.
There are 9 letters in INTROVERT: E I N O R R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTROVERT
Click to search all anagrams of INTROVERT plus a wildcard: INTROVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTROVERT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTROVERT
Lookup in Wiki for INTROVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.