Scrabble word: OGIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OGIVE exist?
Definitions of OGIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere
- A distribution curve in which the frequencies are cumulative.
- A frequency distribution.
- A diagonal rib of a Gothic vault.
- A pointed arch.
- adj - a pointed arch [n -S] : OGIVAL
There are 5 letters in OGIVE: E G I O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OGIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OGIVE plus a wildcard: OGIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OGIVE
Images for OGIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.