Scrabble word: ROARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROARING exist?
Definitions of ROARING in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - very lively and profitable
- adv - extremely
- Very lively or successful; thriving: a roaring trade.
- Used as an intensive: roaring drunk.
- noun - a loud, deep sound