Scrabble word: ROARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROARING exist?
Definitions of ROARING in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - very lively and profitable
- adv - extremely
- Very lively or successful; thriving: a roaring trade.
- Used as an intensive: roaring drunk.
- noun - a loud, deep sound
There are 7 letters in ROARING: A G I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROARING plus a wildcard: ROARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.