Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROARING exist?
Definitions of ROARING in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- adj - very lively and profitable
- adv - extremely
- Very lively or successful; thriving: a roaring trade.
- Used as an intensive: roaring drunk.
- n - a loud, deep sound
There are 7 letters in ROARING: A G I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROARING plus a wildcard: ROARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROARING
- Lion roaring - Free Wallpapers - 30964
- Animals Zoo Park Lions roaring Pics roaring Lion Pictures and ...
- Fileroaring Lion Travis Jervey.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- roaring lion
- Daily Bible Reading Isaiah 46-49 1 Peter 5
- roaring lion Flickr - Photo Sharing
- roaring twenties
- roaring Lion Picture
- Veramar Arts roaring Lion