Scrabble word: RIGOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGOR exist?
Definitions of RIGOR in dictionaries:
- noun - something hard to endure
- noun - the quality of being valid and rigorous
- noun - excessive sternness
- Strictness or severity, as in temperament, action, or judgment.
- A harsh or trying circumstance; hardship.
- A harsh or cruel act.
- Shivering or trembling, as caused by a chill.
- A state of rigidity in living tissues or organs that prevents response to stimuli.
- Stiffness or rigidity.
- noun - strictness or severity
There are 5 letters in RIGOR: G I O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGOR plus a wildcard: RIGOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGOR
Images for RIGOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.