Scrabble word: RIGOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGOR exist?
Definitions of RIGOR in dictionaries:
- noun - something hard to endure
- noun - the quality of being valid and rigorous
- noun - excessive sternness
- Strictness or severity, as in temperament, action, or judgment.
- A harsh or trying circumstance; hardship.
- A harsh or cruel act.
- Shivering or trembling, as caused by a chill.
- A state of rigidity in living tissues or organs that prevents response to stimuli.
- Stiffness or rigidity.
- noun - strictness or severity