Scrabble word: NEGOTIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGOTIATE exist?
Definitions of NEGOTIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - discuss the terms of an arrangement
- verb - succeed in passing through, around, or over
- To arrange or settle by discussion and mutual agreement: negotiate a contract.
- To transfer title to or ownership of (a promissory note, for example) to another party by delivery or by delivery and endorsement in return for value received.
- To sell or discount (assets or securities, for example).
- To succeed in going over or coping with: negotiate a sharp curve.
- To succeed in accomplishing or managing: negotiate a difficult musical passage.
There are 9 letters in NEGOTIATE: A E E G I N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGOTIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGOTIATE plus a wildcard: NEGOTIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGOTIATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEGOTIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.