Scrabble word: NEGOTIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGOTIATE exist?
Definitions of NEGOTIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - discuss the terms of an arrangement
- verb - succeed in passing through, around, or over
- To arrange or settle by discussion and mutual agreement: negotiate a contract.
- To transfer title to or ownership of (a promissory note, for example) to another party by delivery or by delivery and endorsement in return for value received.
- To sell or discount (assets or securities, for example).
- To succeed in going over or coping with: negotiate a sharp curve.
- To succeed in accomplishing or managing: negotiate a difficult musical passage.